Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Saturday, August 14, 2010

One of my favorites


This is one of my favorite videos that I have taken of Rogers Park.


Since I uploaded it to Youtube on 8/7/2009, I have gotten some interesting comments about it.


ChicagoJoe57
1 year ago - Very nice video! Five stars


GTR8275
1 year ago - Looking north from about Leone (Touhy) Beach during a 'Noreaster with the Lunt jetty and Farwell Pier behind it. As we say: Leone IS the center of the universe.


remmyhasadd
11 months ago - Sure brings back my youth...I'am 63 as we type. Never new the LUNT jetty..but things do change....I'm a 'SAM's' boy...Thanks


JustWaIkAway
8 months ago - Too bad Rogers Park is crime infested and it's NEVER GONNA CHANGE.


lafew1
4 days ago - JWA, I realize that this is an arguably boring or serene video of Rogers Park lakefront depending upon perspective. Perhaps, its Bill's way of expressing himself. Nevertheless, I guess that leaves lower real estate taxes for those who know and appreciate Rogers Park and intend to stay here.

Fortunately, those who prefer higher percentages of paler complexions and Poa annua are scared away by their own bigotry and ignorance. Perhaps, G-d meant it to be that way.



What do you think?

- Bill Morton


No comments: