Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Today



They say there is a storm coming to Rogers Park.

I've had another great day of recording the beaches and streets of Rogers Park in High Definition video. I'm uploading them to youtube.com right now.

Recharging my batteries and clearing my 8GB SanDisk Ultra II flash cards.

I'm getting ready to record the storm.

2 comments:

Bishop Wilkowski said...

Good think you are ever watchful about anything that might bring harm to RP. If you could do with this pending storm, that which you did about the storm of racism and racist attitudes - then RP is in good hands!

Bill Morton said...

I'll do my best to stop the storm from harming Rogers Park.

After all, I have been told that it is one of my many Rogers Park duties.